Friday, December 20, 2019

Buffet Blowout Sale and $1 Bake Sale Last Day

Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost Christmas! Are you all ready? I think I am mostly ready, just have to wrap gifts and send some cards. I've really been enjoying having my son home from college this past week! So today, the Buffet Blowout Sale at GingerScraps begins, and it is also the last day of the $1 Bake Sale, so really a perfect day to squeeze in a little online shopping and treat yourself to some scrappy goodies!
 
BUFFET BLOWOUT SALE
It's time for the Buffet Blowout sale at GingerScraps! All Buffet products are 50% off December 20-26 (and Buffet bundles by CathyK Designs are discounted extra). Find all of CathyK Designs products included in the sale here.



$1 BAKE SALE
TODAY is the last day to get these three kits for just $1 each December 15-20. 



Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Cathy

No comments: