Monday, July 13, 2009

Many New Releases on Sale Today

I released a new summer kit yesterday. Also, if you missed any of my new doorbuster items last week, they are now in my regular store. ALL my new releases this week are 25% off through midnight tonight, 7-13-2009. Be sure to check out my store today to get the sale price!

Need a kit for your summertime water photos? If so, then this colorful kit is for you! Created with fun colors of blues, greens, and yellows, and full of summer splash elements, this kit is perfect for all of your swimming pool, sprinkler, water balloon, and beach photos.



Link to doorbuster items from last weekend:












Be sure to grab the Stars and Stripes freebie from the previous post, if you haven't already. Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great stuff Cathy! You have been a busy little girl!!!