Friday, December 25, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Day 12

Merry Christmas (just a little late)! I hope you all had a wonderful day enjoying special times with family and friends. It sure has been a long day at our house. My kids got up at 5AM (actually, son#1 got up at 3:30AM, and I made him go back to bed, LOL). When he got up again at 5, he woke up son#2, guaranteeing that both of them would be up for the day. After I got them to quiet down, they actually let us sleep until 8:00. After the morning at home, we went to the in-laws for the rest of the day.

I hope you all enjoyed your 12 days of gifts from me and my CT - we sure enjoyed creating them for you! Remember that the downloads will be available until at least December 31. Be sure to stop back tomorrow, because there will be a great sale to tell you about.

Lainey was very busy with my Happy Jolly Days kit, and made you 2 more fantastic frame clusters for your gift today! I forgot to mention yesterday that I used one of those clusters on one of the gift boxes.

Thank you so much for your support and patronage over the past year - it means so much to me!

Download here or click the image.


Enjoy, and have a great day!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you for your freebies, I've enjoyed collecting them. Merry Christmas!
Karen from Moscow

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 27 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).