Sunday, May 8, 2011

Freebie and One More Day for Grab Bag

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! I hope you've had a wonderful day today! I just wanted to remind you that my iNSD Grab Bag will only be available for one more day (available until midnight CST on Monday). Next Sunday, the individual pieces will be available in my store. I have a little free gift for you that coordinates with my grab bag. This will only be available for a few days, then will go into my store with the rest of my grab bag products, so be sure to download it now.

Sorry...link expired. You can now find this paper pack in my store here.



If you don't like surprises and would like to see individual previews of the products in this grab bag, please see my blog post here.



Have a great day!
Cathy

3 comments:

kimlizzy said...

Thanks Cathy.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Gayle said...

Pretty papers - nice colors & textures. Thanks! :)