Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SALE, $1 and $2 Items, and Free QP Hunt

Scrapbook-Elements is 8 years old!  To celebrate, we are having a 40% off sale, doorbuster items, and a quickpage hunt.  My store is 40% off*, plus I have 25 doorbusters for $1 or $2, and 4 UBuildIt products for $1 each.  My older UBuildIt products are all $2 each.  Sale ends midnight CST April 4.


*excludes CD Service, Gift Certificates, UBI, 
Designer Resources and items regularly priced $2 or less




************************************************** ****
Join the fun and hunt for over fabulous 50 quick pages
created by SBE designers and creative team members




Join us in the SBE Forums
Sunday, April 1st through Friday, April 6th (central time)






1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 03, 2012. Thanks again.