Saturday, May 4, 2013

DOLLAR Deals and a SALE

Happy iNSD! I hope you all have a wonderful time this weekend with all the sales and activities around. I have a 40% off sale in my store, as well as 25 dollar deals, available through Monday, 5/6. Four of my dollar deals are new products,

First up is Bright Days Ahead Part 1.


I also have a set of coordinating alphas (full alphas in 5 colors, including uppercase and lowercase letters, numerals and common punctuation). Bright Days Ahead Alphas


Next is Bright Days Ahead Part 2. You may recognize this as my freebie from the March DST Blog Train, so check your stash before you buy this one. If you missed the blog train, now is a great time to buy it at a bargain price!


My last dollar deal is an addon to my Birthday Wishes kits, Birthday Wishes Over the Hill. It coordinates perfectly with my other Birthday Wishes products, so it makes a wonderful set of added neutrals for those kits, even if you don't have any "over-the-hill" birthdays to celebrate.


I also unpacked my SBE Birthday Grab Bag, and everything is 40% off this weekend, so now is your chance to grab these kits for a great price if you didn't get the grab bag.

Birthday Wishes Boy


Birthday Wishes Girl


Birthday Wishes Chalked WordArt


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Cathy

No comments: