Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sale, Dollar Deals, New Products, and a Freebie

I have lots of releases and special deals to share with you today!

First, let me show you my October Buffet products. These are all 50% off through October 5 - that's just $2 for the full kit, and $1 for each of the other products.











My I Love Reading kit is now available in my GS store, and is just $1 through October 5, as part of the October Bake Sale!








My Haunted Kit is now available in my GS store, and is 30% off through Thursday, October 3.





 My Seashine  Kit is now available in my GS store, and is 30% off through Thursday, October 3.









It is almost time for the Scrapping Survivor - Season 4 - sign ups to open!! Can you guess where we will "travel" this year? Head on over to the forum here to submit your guesses for a chance to be one of three people to win this seasons official kit for free! Hurry, because this runs through October 3, with winners announced October 4!


I am hosting the October WordArt Challenge at GingerScraps this month. Head on over to the forum here to pick up the WordArt I created and play along with my challenge.


I haven't gotten around to taking down my GingerScraps Birthday Facebook Hop freebie, so you can still download it on my Facebook Fan Page (once you've "liked" my page, you can click the Birthday Bash Facebook Hop Tab to download).


I hope you all have a fantastic week!
Cathy



No comments: