Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer Dreamin' Sale (65% off 10 kits) and Weekend Bundle Deal

Hello everyone on this hot, hot summer day!

It's time for the Summer Dreamin' Sale at GingerScraps! I have 10 kits in the sale, and each is 65% off July 22-24. You'll find a mix of older summer favorites and newer releases for around $2 each! Shop the sale here.



This week's bundle special from CathyK Designs is Seaworthy-Bundle, which is just $4 through July 25.
at Gotta Pixel     at GingerScraps



By the way, you can now find my Seaworthy collection at GingerScraps as well as Gotta Pixel, and it's included in my 40% off Christmas in July sale running in both my stores through July 31.

Shop at GingerScraps     Shop at Gotta Pixel



Check out all the amazing layouts created with Seaworthy!



I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and stay cool if you're currently in the middle of a heat wave!
Cathy

No comments: