Saturday, November 26, 2016

Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had a wonderful day Thursday! Have you all been shopping for deals this weekend? I have an incredible sale going on in my stores and a couple new releases at GingerScraps to tell you about today. And, there's a special subscriber-only coupon in my newsletter.

50% Sale in Both Stores

Take 50% off most products in my stores through November 30 (except bundles and collabs). Now's the time to grab some goodies from your wish list!


Autumn Beauty at GingerScraps

So, I didn't finish my GingerScraps Buffet kit in time this month, so I only had papers in the November Buffet Sale. I finished the elements and now have the full Autumn Beauty kit available at GingerScraps for just $2 and the papers and elements available separately for just $1 each  through November 30.






Whatever at GingerScraps

Whatever - Kit and Extra Papers are now availalble at GingerScraps as well as Gotta Pixel and are included in the 50% off sale.









Hope you all have a fantastic week!
Cathy

No comments: