Tuesday, December 13, 2016

$2 Tuesday and Store Closing

Hello everyone! Today is $2 Tuesday, and I have an announcement to make about one of my stores.

STORE CLOSING

I'm very sad to announce that Gotta Pixel will be closing it's doors. My store there will close December 31. My store at GingerScraps will remain OPEN. For anyone out there looking for a new digital "home," I encourage you to come join us at GingerScraps. We have a very friendly community and lots of fun challenges and a free welcome gift for Gotta Pixel members. You can read more about the Gotta Pixel closing here.

$2 TUESDAY

Get these kits by CathyK Designs for just $2 each today only, December 13. Addons are all just $1 today as well.

Buy at Gotta Pixel 
Inspired
Never Give Up

Buy at GingerScraps
Inspired
Never Give Up





Hope you all have a fantastic week!
Cathy

No comments: