Saturday, September 1, 2018

*NEW* Science Buffet and FREEBIES

Hello on this fabulous Saturday!  It's a long weekend here in the states (Labor Day), and I'm looking forward to several days of relaxation and time with my family. I have a new collection in my store today, along with 3 freebies to tell you about!


BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE $1 BUFFET
New Buffet collection from CathyK Designs - Blinded Me With Science: $1 per pack, $2 kit, or $7 bundle September 1-5. I had a lot of fun designing this one, so it's a very large collection! It includes Papers, Elements, 2 sets of Pocket Cards, Word Bits, Extra Papers and Alphas.












CHALLENGE FREEBIE
Get this fun set of brushes in my September Brush Challenge over in the GingerScraps forum.



FACEBOOK/BLOG FREEBIE
Here are some coordinating papers for you. Click here or on the image to download.



EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER FREEBIE
I had so much fun making the periodic table words that I made some extra  ones exclusively for my newsletter subscribers. Click here or on the image to register for my newsletter if you aren't already subscribed. This freebie will be available through all of September.


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Cathy

No comments: