Thursday, November 22, 2018

Black Friday Sales and Deals

Hello! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrated today! I hope you were all able to make some beautiful memories today!  Now it's time to bring on the shopping! I don't know about you, but I prefer to stay home on Black Friday and shop from my computer. Luckily, at GingerScraps, our Black Friday sales and deals will last a full week! I have a 50% sale in my store, along with extra bundle discounts and a build-your-own grab bag.


 
BLACK FRIDAY SALE AND DEALS
Celebrate Black Friday with CathyK Designs. Get 50% off storewide, with extra discounts on bundles ($4, $5, and $6 bundles)! There's also a super Build-Your-Own-Grab Bag deal where you can get 10 kits by CathyK Designs for just $20.


 



 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Cathy

No comments: