Tuesday, August 27, 2019

$2 Tuesday, Bundle Sale, Retirement Sale, Freebies

Hello, and welcome! I realized that it's been over 2 months since I last posted here! I had some health problems over the summer, but I think I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things! We also moved our youngest son into his college dorm for the first time last week. It's $2 Tuesday, and I have some products retiring. Also,July's GS daily download bundle is in my store and still on sale through the rest of the month. I have a couple coordinating freebies for newsletter subscribers in case you missed them on the GS FB page in July, and I'll also have some other coordinating freebies for you soon, once I get those packaged!
$2 TUESDAY
Get these 2 kits by CathyK Designs for just $2 each Tuesday, August 27 only. 




RETIRING PRODUCTS SALE
I have 14 products retiring this week - all are 65% off (bundle slightly more discounted). Hurry, sale runs through Thursday, August 29, then these products disappear forever! 


CHART YOUR OWN COURSE BUNDLE SALE
July's GingerScraps Daily Download is now in my store and on sale. The kit and addons are 40% off, the full bundle is just $6, and the Addon Bundle is just $4. I hope to have the individual addons in the store by later tonight. 










CHART YOUR OWN COURSE FREEBIES PART 1
These freebies were on the GS FB page in July, but I have included them or any of my newsletter subscribers who might have missed them.  Watch out for some awesome cluster freebies coming soon!



Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Cathy

No comments: