Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Kit, Sale, and a Freebie

Wow, I have a lot to cover today! If you stick with me, there will be a little gift for you at the end of this post. First of all, I just want to remind you about the big Labor Day sale in my store. All my products over $2 are 40% off through midnight CST Monday night! Also be sure to check out my UBuildIt Vacation Destination items - all of those are still available for just $1 or $2, but hurry, because they won't last too much longer at these great prices! See this post for more information and previews of my UBuildIt items.

My new kit, Campfire Stories, has just been released, and is 40% off through midnight CST Monday night. We went camping with the kids a few weeks ago and had a blast, so I just had to create a camping kit. There are many camping related items in this kit, but also enough general-purpose elements to scrap so much more!



And, I have several layouts by my talented CT and CT guests to show you.
First, by Lainey:


by Tammy D:



by Tammy G:



by Grace:



by Kay:



by Nicole:



Yay, you made it to the end! Lainey made her layout into a quickpage for you, and you can download it here.

2 comments:

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

What a fun kit, Cathy! Thanks so much to both you and Lainie for the beautiful quickpage!

bj said...

thank you!