Friday, October 2, 2009

New Abundant Fall Huge Collab, Sneek Peek, and Freebie



I want to show you a sneek peek at the new kit coming to my store on Sunday, and some new goodies just released today! I also have a little gift for you at the end of this post.

Scrapbook-Elements presents The SBE U Build It! Abundant Fall 2009 Event! All items in the Abundant Fall U Build It category are priced @ $1 or $2. 15 designers and a single rockin' fall color palette combined to create a huge variety of over 90 coordinated items to use for scrapping your fall layouts or any other thing your heart desires. Available at these prices for a limited time only!



I made 3 packs for this collection, each available for only $1.

UBI Abundant Fall - Distressed Papers


UBI Abundant Fall - Burlap Bits


UBI Abundant Fall - Frame Clusters


Here are a few layouts from my fab CT using these goodies:
By TammyD:


By Lainey:


I just love all the layouts my CT has been doing with Fish Tales! Here are a few more:
From TammyG:



From TammyD:



And, here is your freebie. This is one of the burlap bits that I didn't finish in time to get into the store. I hope you enjoy it!


Download freebie here: Burlap Bits Sample

Thanks for looking, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Lainey said...

Thanks, Cathy!!! I love sunflowers and this burlap thing is just adorable!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Oct [LA 05:19pm, NY 07:19pm] - 03 Oct [UK 12:19am, OZ 10:19am] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Meisie