Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Halloween Kit and a Freebie

I have a new kit in my store today. Spook Fest is a bright, fun, yet a little spooky Halloween Kit. I had a lot of fun creating it! It is 25% off through Monday night.

Also remember to check out my Abundant Fall UBuildIt items for just $1 each. See this post for more information and for a freebie.





And, here are some layouts by my fantastic CT!
Rose:


TammyD:


Lainey:


Lainey created this cute treat topper for you using Spook Fest. Looks like I might be doing treat bags this year!


Download here

Thanks for looking, and have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Pssequimages said...

Thank you for this real cutie for Halloween.