Monday, March 17, 2014

CathyK Designs Terms of Use

CathyK Designs Terms of Use 2014

Thank you so much for downloading one of my digital scrapbooking products! And thank you for taking the time to read my TOU - I  do appreciate that!

All of my graphics  are saved at 300 ppi resolution and are suitable for printing high-quality images.

All of my graphics are protected by national and international copyright laws.   All rights reserved.  I maintain all ownership and rights to this material.   When you download my graphics, you are downloading a license to use them, according to my terms, and you may NOT give/share/re-distribute these files (or duplicates) with anyone but yourself - the original purchaser or down-loader.  My graphics may not be shared by anyone, in any form, except  by  me.  This includes freebies/sample kits  - -  Thank you for honoring this!

You MAY:
You may alter my graphics and use them in your personal scrapbook pages and other projects, as long as you give proper credit.  You may submit layouts that you have made with these graphics to any scrapbook website, mailing list, or magazine (or related publications), etc.,  for publication as long as you give proper credit to Cathy Krenek or CathyK Designs.   This includes any of my images/graphics which you may have altered.  Please, if you alter my work, include that info in the credits as well.  (Example - “paper re-colored”).

SFO/SFH:
You may use and incorporate the Content in scrapbooking layouts you create for others, whether or not you make a profit, provided that the layouts are provided to the client as a flattened, un-editable form either electronic or printed. You may not provide the editable pieces of the kit or quickpages without photos to anyone else under any circumstances.

These files are licensed to the purchaser's computer only and are not to be shared, loaned, rented, resold, distributed, transferred, or posted across a bulletin board, network, modem, Internet or web page. Do not make copies of these files on any electronic or physical medium (including CDs, diskettes, or other storage medium) for reasons other than back-up purposes.

If you are unsure about something,  please e-mail me at cmkscraps@gmail.com and I’ll be happy answer questions.  If you use my kit for a project or layout, I'd be thrilled to see it!  Email me at cmkscraps@gmail.com or post on my Facebook Fan Page.

****Be sure to visit my blog at http://twoboyz00.blogspot.com and my Facebook Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/CathyKScrapbookDesigns, where I usually have freebies posted.

No comments: