Friday, June 17, 2016

Dollar Deals and Weekend Bundle Special

Hi everyone! I have a new release, 3 Dollar Deals, and this weekend's special bundle deal to tell you about today.

New to the CathyK Designs store is Go Camping – Wood Slices, which coordinates with my Go Camping and Go Hiking Collections. It is just $1 through June 20 as part of the GingerScraps Bake Sale.



I have 3 products in the GingerScraps Bake Sale this month. Go Camping - Wood Slices, One of the Boys - Kit and Summer Treats - Kit are each just $1 through June 20. These deals are also available in my Gotta Pixel Store.
Dollar Deals at GingerScraps
Dollar Deals at Gotta Pixel





Each weekend during the summer I will feature a bundle marked down to a special low price. This weekend's bundle special is Splash - Bundle, which includes Papers, Elements, Flair, Extra Papers and Alphas for just $5 through June 19, that's just $1 per product! Deal available at both my stores.

at GingerScraps
at Gotta Pixel




I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Cathy

No comments: