Sunday, June 5, 2016

New GingerScraps Buffet - My Sale EXTENDED

Hi everyone! I'm a bit late in getting this blog post about my GingerScraps Buffet out to you, so I've decided to extend my Buffet sale to make up for it! Since I recently had a big milestone birthday, I decided to use this month's super-fun buffet palette to create a special birthday kit for those of us ladies getting older and owning it! Even though this is a birthday collection, you'll see that my CT has used it for a variety of non-birthday layouts as well.

Check out my Just a Number Collection exclusively at GingerScraps. There are 6 products in this collection:  Papers, Elements, Word Art, Paints, Extra Papers and Alphas. Each pack is just $1 each, or get the kit for $2, OR get the money-saving bundle for just $5 for all 6 products! While the storewide Buffet sales runs through the end of the day today, I am extending my buffet sale pricing through June 10.





I hope you all have a fabulous week!
Cathy

No comments: