Friday, May 3, 2019

iNSD, Buffet Collection, Saturday Win Your Wish and Freebies

Hello, and welcome! It's finally iNSD weekend! I hope you're ready for all the sales and fun! I have  a 50% off sale, 2 build-your-own grab bags, new buffet release and a couple freebies for you today. There are also plenty of activities happening at GingerScraps. I also have a Win Your Wish game over in Cathy's Krew Facebook group (hurry, that only runs through the day May 4).


iNSD HAPPENINGS
It's time to celebrate iNSD with CathyK Designs! Get 50% off most products (except bundles and $2 Tuesday), and check out 2 different build-your-own grab bags! 
I'm working feverishly on a grab bag that I hope to release by Saturday or Monday. It's been a busy week and my son graduates from college on Sunday, so it may be a little later. I also hope to have a few fun things going on in my Facebook Group, Cathy's Krew, along with some freebies.


 
Build Your Own Grab Bag 1 - 3 Bundles for $15
Build Your Own Grab Bag 2 - 10 Kits for $20




WIN YOUR WISH IN CATHY'S KREW

I have a Win Your Wish Game going on in CathyK Designs facebook group Cathy's Krew through Saturday May 4 at midnight. Hurry on over to the group (join if you haven't already) to play along. PS, this is also a little peek at the iNSD grab bag I'm still working on.




GINGERSCRAPS iNSD EVENTS

Check out the GingerScraps Forum here for more information on NSD events this week, including a
Scavenger Hunt, Challenges & Games, Grab Bags, and a GORGEOUS Free with $20 purchase Mega Collab! Don't forget also the monthly Free with $10 purchase kit as well!




BUFFET COLLECTION

My buffet collection for May is for all the amazing moms out there. Each pack is 50% off, or get the entire bundle (including Papers, Elements, Word Art, Extra Papers) for just $4 May 1-9.  






Just look at all the beautiful moms and families in these gorgeous layouts!




FREEBIES
I have a  few freebies for you today that coordinate with the Greatest Mom collection. First up is a set of extra Papers from me for my newsletter subscribers. Click here or on the image to subscribe if you haven't already.



Next up is a gorgeous quickpage by Charne on my blog that you can download right here. Click here or on the image to download.



Finally, there is a set of clusters by the talented Charne, available on my Facebook Group. Click here or on the image to head over to the group to download these lovely clusters.


 
Hope you all have a wonderful iNSD weekend! Stay tuned this weekend for grab bag news!
Cathy

No comments: