Wednesday, May 1, 2019

New Buffet Collection and Freebies

Hello, and welcome! It's a beautiful day out here and I'm really enjoying having all the windows open today! I have a new buffet release with beautiful spring-like colors and a couple freebies for you today.

NEW BUFFET COLLECTION

My buffet collection for May is for all the amazing moms out there. Each pack is 50% off, or get the entire bundle (including Papers, Elements, Word Art, Extra Papers) for just $4 May 1-9.  






Just look at all the beautiful moms and families in these gorgeous layouts!


 
iNSD COMING THIS WEEKEND

NSD is coming, NSD is coming! Are you all excited?  So far, I know I'll have a build your own grab bag offer and a great sale, and GingerScraps will have lots of challenges and games and some fabulous free with purchase products. I'm working feverishly on a grab bag that I hope to release by Saturday. It's been a busy week and my son graduates from college on Sunday, so it may be a little later. I also hope to have a few fun things going on in my Facebook Group, Cathy's Krew, along with some freebies.

NEW FREEBIES
I have a  few freebies for you today that coordinate with the Greatest Mom collection. First up is a set of extra Papers from me for my newsletter subscribers. Click here or on the image to subscribe if you haven't already.



Next up is a gorgeous quickpage by Charne on my blog that you can download right here. Click here or on the image to download.



Finally, there is a set of clusters by the talented Charne, available on my Facebook Group. Click here or on the image to head over to the group to download these lovely clusters.


 
Hope you all have a wonderful week! Stay tuned this weekend for iNSD happenings!
Cathy

No comments: