Monday, March 16, 2015

Rest and Relax with a New GGI Collection, Freebies, and Special Events

It's time for a little Rest and Relaxation for the Gotta Grab It event at Gotta Pixel! These colors are just gorgeous! Each pack is $1 each, or get the bundle for just $4. Valid through 3/20. I have 3 freebies and some special events to tell you about today, so be sure to scroll down to the end to catch all of them.



You just have to see the lovely layouts my team has created so far with this collection!





My Love You collection is now available at Gotta Pixel, and is 30% off through next Thursday.



And, here are some beautiful team layouts to inspire you.





SPECIAL EVENTS

Check back on Tuesday for details on this fabulous contest hosted by several GingerScraps designers!



Gotta Pixel is having a Blog Hop this week. Be sure to visit my blog on March 18th for details.




Starting this week we will be selecting a Gallery Stand Out (GSO) highlighting one layout that caught our eye in the CathyK galleries. It can be either Gingerscraps or Gotta Pixel. All we ask is that you follow the gallery guidelines and requirements (no external linking etc)..Please be sure to provide the kit and template credits in the layout description.
The winner of the GSO will win a coupon for CathyK's store for 50% off ONE kit of your choice (excluding bundles and collabs). I am inspired by the layouts in the galleries as I am sure many others are in the digiscrapping community. If you ever experience creative block just take a break and check out the galleries which are full of creative inspiration. I can't wait to see what you are creating!

GingerScraps Gallery   |   Gotta Pixel Gallery




FREEBIES

I made too many papers and elements for my GGI kit, so I collected some of the extras to give to my blog readers. Click here or on the image to download.




Head on over to my Facebook Page to download this set of coordinating flair. Remember, you are no longer required to "like" my page to download the freebie (but, of course, I always love when you do!).



If you are a newsletter subscriber, you will receive this set of coordinating washi tape pieces in your inbox. I will also send them out to new subscribers who subscribe by March 20.



Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cathy for the Addon!
Lainey

teamkobza said...

Thank you for all these freebies