Tuesday, November 12, 2019

$2 Tuesday and Reminiscing Freebies

Hello, and welcome!  I'm sitting here looking out the window at our first snowfall of the season. It's beautiful, but I don't think I'm ready for this yet! Today is $2 Tuesday, Reminiscing is still on sale, and I have some freebies for you from my lovely CT Charne.

$2 TUESDAY
Get these 2 kits by CathyK Designs for just $2 each Tuesday, November 12 only. 
REMINISCING BUFFET
Look back and reminisce about the good old days with this collection by CathyK Designs. This beautiful collection includes the full kit (papers and elements are also available separately) and some extra papers. Products are 50% off through November 14.






 
REMINISCING FREEBIES
CT Charne made 3 beautiful freebies for you! The first is on the blog, which you can download here.



The second is exclusively for newsletter subscribers and will be in my newsletter the rest of the month. 



The third is exclusively for Cathy's Krew Facebook Group members. Head on over to the group here to download.


 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Cathy

No comments: