Tuesday, November 26, 2019

$2 Tuesday and Sneak Peek

Hello, and welcome!  It's almost Thanksgiving here in the US, and I am looking forward to visiting with family this week! Today is $2 Tuesday, and I have a sneak peek of my new $5 Grab Bag that will be released for the Black Friday sale.

$2 TUESDAY
Get these 2 kits by CathyK Designs for just $2 each Tuesday, November 26 only. 




 
SNEAK PEEK FOR BLACK FRIDAY
Here's a little peek at the giant $5 grab bag coming for this week's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. I'll also have 2 build-your-own grab bag options and a big sale as well. Tune into Friday's newsletter for more details. I hope that all of you celebrating Thanksgiving this week have a fabulous time with family and friends!


 
Hope you all have a wonderful week! 
Cathy

No comments: