Thursday, November 28, 2019

$2 Tuesday, Sneak Peek and Freebie

Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope that those of you celebrating Thanksgiving have had an amazing time with family and friends! Of course, now it's time for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping frenzy. Are you ready? I am a Black Friday shopper online only - I don't enjoy fighting the crowds in the brick and mortar stores!  To celebrate, I have a big sale in my store and some special grab bag deals happening this week only and a new freebie for you. 

BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Celebrate Black Friday/Cyber Monday with CathyK Designs, featuring a storewide 50% off sale (with increased discounts on bundles), 2 build-your-own grab bags and a delightful $5 grab bag. Discounts valid November 28-December 5. 


 
CHRISTMAS DELIGHT $5 GRAB BAG
Celebrate the kickoff of the holiday season with this delightful grab bag from CathyK Designs. Get the sweet kit plus 5 addons for just $5 November 28-December 5. Includes Papers, Elements, Pocket Cards, Graffiti, Word Art, Extra Papers, and Word Strips. I had so much fun creating this collection!










 
BUILD YOUR OWN GRAB BAGS
I have brought back my popular Build-Your-Own Grab Bags for this sale. Choose Choose 3 bundles by CathyK Designs for just $15 or 10 kits by CathyK Designs for just $20.


 
CHRISTMAS DELIGHT FREEBIE
Here's a freebie for you that coordinates with the Christmas Delight Collection. Click here or on the image to download.



 
Happy shopping, and may the deals be with you!
Cathy

No comments: